2015/10/04

Tea swaps

     My favorite way to know other countries is to receive a little teabag from particular country in the envelope with the sender's favorite brew or something which is not typical for us. When sending i usually include one of tastes of Russian tea brand Greenfield [even though they positioned themselves as foreign] - most of their teas are unusual and tasty.
upper - Czech teas, they look more or less the same as sold here, and more that I didn't scan and just drank as a little pleasure at work; bottom - some random one-time swap to Netherlands (every time I send postcards in the envelope I include at least one little tea surprise)

     One of the wonderful surprise lately was the envelope from Sehan, South Korea, in which there were two unusual teas - from Burdock and Tartary Buckwheat [both tasted VERY ODD, last one like kasha actually xD].
left - Nordquist's Moomin themed teas, received from lenicka, Finland (direct swap); right - Korean teas, received from Sehan, South Korea (direct swap)

No comments:

Post a Comment